July 7, 2013
I had bookmarked this recipe some time ago and just hadn’t gotten around to testing it out. I was menu planning this weekend, saw it and thought it sounded like a great summertime dinner. I was right.
I changed the recipe up a bit by omitting the 1.5 cup cooked rice (I was serving rice alongside the meal) and replacing with:
– 1/4 diced red onion
– 1 ear of fresh corn (cut from the cob)
– I cup tightly packed fresh spinach leaves, stemmed
I also drizzled the peppers with a little bit of this Cilantro Dressing from Trader Joe’s. My friend has got me hooked on it and I put it on everything now.
What are your favorite ingredients to stuff in a pepper?
- Grilled Corn and Poblano Guacamole #iloveavocados (thismamacooks.com)
- 3 Latin-inspired veggie recipes for Nat’l Eat Your Vegetable Day! (nbclatino.com)
- Food – Arroz Con Pollo (sophiajd.wordpress.com)