What am I thankful for?
November 27, 2009
1. First and foremost, my wonderful family and friends
2. That my beau’s parent’s visited us, so we didn’t have to battle the nasty traffic on 285
3. The Patak smoked salmon that my aunt and uncle serve at every gathering at their home (seriously, if you haven’t tried this stuff, you need to pick some up asap — they also sell their sausages at the DeKalb Farmer’s Market)
4. The extra can of pumpkin hiding in my lazy susan this morning
5. That my first attempt at providing dessert (remember, I’m not a dessert person) for the fam, was well received
6. That it looks like Mark Ingram just might win the Heisman this year (chomp on that Tebow!)